- Thin and homogeneous closed cell structure with sponge coating on both sides.
- Excellent thermoplastic properties, especially during shaping through pressing and vacuuming.
- Production with flame resistant properties available.
- Range of levels of hardness depending on type and grade.
- Wide operating temperature.
- Excellent insulation properties.
- Low water absorption and water vapor permeability.
- Resistant against harsh weather conditions.
- High resistance to many chemicals.
- Neutral odour.
- Ecologically and chemically neutral.
FOAMFLEKS polyethylene foams are developed to suit your requests and can be use in various applications such as:
- Side mirrors
- Sealing Parts
- Window Frames
- Decorative Strips
Feel free to discuss your material requirements with us and we will be happy to provide a range of options in the aspects presented below:
- Varying Levels of Hardness
- Elongation at Breaking Point
- Specific Heat Resistance