- Compliant to health and safety standards.
- High water resistance/does not absorb water.
- Provides comfort as a floor mat in hot and cold weather.
- Provides flexibility compared to hard floors.
- Does not mould.
- Resistant to sunlight and abrasion.
- Environmentaly friendly.
Our products flame-proof properties, in accordance with DIN-4102-B1 standards, in addition to their lightweight properties and high insulation values, allow them to be used for insulation and sealing purposes in railway, aviation and maritime vehicles.
Alongside its applications in insulation, FoamFleks can also be used as a material for seating and flooring in yachts.
- Sound and heat insulation
- 3-100 mm product thickness.
- Packaged as rolls or plates upon request.
- Production in various desired colours and densities.
- Fabric and artificial leather lamination
- Production with antistatic additives
- Flame retardant production in accordance with DIN-4102-B1 standards
- Production using UV processing